Students Union as per the norms of the University is functioning in this college giving leadership for various extracurricular activities cultural, sports etc under the guidance of staff members.
College Union Activities Year 2019- 20
UNION\ ARTS INAUGURATION REPORT 2019-2020
The Union\ Arts Inauguration (Eupraxia-‘’ Co-ordinated Event’’) of Mount Seena college of arts and science (2019-2020) was conducted on 29/10/2019 at college auditorium from 9.00 am onwards. The formal session began at 9.00 am in the open auditorium at B block. The chief guests of the function,
Sri V.K Sreekandan (Honorable M.P of Palakkad)and the cine music director Arjun.V.Akshaya reached the college at 9.00 am. They were welcomed by everyone and the programme began at 9.00 am. All the distinguished guests were seated in the open auditorium. The official inauguration began with an invocation to God Almighty.
The prayer group chanted Holy verses and after that welcome speech was delivered by Smt Veena.K (Staff Advisor, Dept of Commerce.) The function was presided by College union chairman Muhammad Shamseed. Key note address was delivered by the vice principal,(K. Divya, H.O.D Of English.) Introduction to the chief guest was given by Aishwarya Devi.( college vice chairperson). The college union was inaugurated by Sri V.K Sreekandan (honorable M.P Of Palakkad.) Arts Inauguration was done by Arjun.V.Akshaya, the cine music director. The guests shared their wonderful experiences and through their inspiring speech made each and everyone feel delighted and motivated. The guests Ajmal Rahman DSM, Hela Abi and Munna were also welcomed and they shared their experiences.
Felicitations were showered by M. Vijayakumar (Vice President, Lakkidi Perur Grama Panchayat), Mr. K. Abdul Azeez (C.E.O Mount Seena Group of Institutions), and Mr. Yusuf Citizen (P.T.A Vice President), Mr. N.P Muhammad Rafi (Academic Officer), Ajmal Rahman DSM (Playback singer), Muhammad Hassan ( University Union Councilor). The vote of thanks was delivered by Muhammad Shuhaib A.P (General Secretary of College Union). The official inauguration of college and arts came to an end by 10.30 am. Afterwards, caricature by the guests, teachers and students made the audience very vibrant and pleasant. After the programme of the guests, cultural programmes by the students were held from 2.00 pm to 5.00pm. The programme came to an end by 5.00 pm.
College Union Activities Year 2014- 15
• College Union 2014-15 was inaugurated on 13-11-2014 by Sri.Shafi Parambil, MLA.
• In Connection with “Kerelappiravi”, the union conducted Quiz Competition & Essay Writing Competition.
• Five students from our college participated in All Kerala Quiz Competition conducted by MES and Won 5th Position.
• Various off stage items for the selection to A Zone arts fest was held from the 2nd week of December to the 3rd week of January.
• College Arts day – Selection to A Zone stage items held on 13/01/2015.
• Annual Sports Day held on 03/02/2015
• A Zone fest scheduled from 02/02/2015 to 08/02/2015 at IHRD College, Kottayi
• Blood Donation Camp Conducted by the District Hospital Palakkad held on 12/2/2015
• College day 2014-15 scheduled to conducted on 10/03/2015.
A - ZONE
• Calicut university A - Zone Arts Fest held from 02/02/2015 to 08/02/2015 at IHRD College, Kottayi.
• 72 Students participated in various programmes in A - Zone.
• College Won first prize for “Pookalam” held on 05/02/2015.
• Kumari.Anila.K.T of 1st Year B.Sc Physics Won third prize in Malayalam Recitation.
• Ashika.K.A of Second Year B.Sc Computer Science won Third Prize in Arabic Story Writing Competition.
• Group Programmes like Kolkali, Duffmutt, Mime ,Group Song Indian, Group Mappilappattu were staged well in A - Zone.
Miss.Rehna Sulthana.A.M (Department of English) - Staff Advisor
Sri.Fasil.M.A (Department of Physics) - Arts Club Organizer
Miss.Gayathri.K (Department of Commerce) - Arts Club Organizer
Mrs.Kadambari.K (Department of Commerce) - Staff Editor
visit photo gallery also
|CHAIRMAN||- Mohammed Saidalvi.P||- V Sem B.Com Finance|
|VICE-CHAIRMAN||- K.Sneha -||- III Sem M.Com|
|GENERAL SECRETARY||- Vignesh.V||- V Sem B.Com CA|
|JOINT SECRETARY||- Sruthi Ramadas||- V Sem BA English|
|CHIEF STUDENT EDITOR||- Vyshak.K||- V Sem B.Sc Maths|
|SECRETARY, FINE ARTS||- AKBAR ALI.A||- III Sem B.Sc Physics|
|UUC||- MOHAMMED THASLEEM||– V Sem BBA|
|GENERAL CAPTAIN||- MUHAMMED JAMSHAD J||- III Sem BBA|
|I/II Sem UG REP [ I DC REP]||- SHAFEER AHAMMED M.A||- I Sem BBA|
|III/IV Sem UG REP [ II DC REP]||- UVAIS RAHMAN B||- III Sem BA English|
|V/VI Sem UG REP [ III DC REP]||- AJMAL IBN MOHAMMED ALTHAF||- V Sem B.Sc Physics|
|SECRETARY[Eng.Association]||- SREEJITH.U||- I Sem B.A English|
|SECRETARY[Maths.Association]||- VYSHAK.K||- V Sem B.Sc Maths|
|SECRETARY[Phy.Association]||- ALEX.A.K||- I Sem B.Sc Physics|
|SECRETARY[CS.Association]||- IJAS ABDULLA||- I Sem B.Sc Computer Science|
|SECRETARY[CommerceAssociation]||- USMAN SHABEEH.P||- I Sem B.Com Finance|
|Sanjid Muhammed - III Sem B.Sc Computer Science|
|Uvais Rahman B - III Sem BA English|
|Rahul V - I Sem B.Com CA|